Rogan Josh is a juicy curry for warming your lunch or dinner table. Follow the recipe and cook it for your lovable persons.
- Meat 1 kg
- Mustard/refined oil 1 cup
- Red chili powder 3 tsp
- Fennel powder 3 tsp
- Ginger powder 2 tsp
- Cumin powder 2 tsp
- Brown cardamom powder 3 tsp
- Asafetida 1 tsp
- Green cardamom 4 pieces
- Cinnamon sticks 2
- Bay leaves 2
- Cloves 2
- Saffron 1/3 tsp
- Curd 1 cup
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker. And that moment wash the meat properly.
- Put together cinnamon, bay leaves, green cardamom, cloves, 1 tsp salt, asafetida, and meat.
- Until the meat turns brown cook it slowly. When meat turns brown put a cup of water.
- Add the chili powder and saffron in the meat and stir it for 2 minutes.
- Pour the curd into the pressure cooker.
- Stir until you get a mouth warming flavor
- Add 2 cups of water, fennel powder, ginger powder, and pressure cook for 2 minutes.
- Check if the meat is tender. Peel and grind green and brown cardamom and add to the meat dish.
- Finally sprinkle cumin powder and simmer for a minute and serve.